The East Walnut Hills Business Association serves as the representative committee for the neighborhood’s businesses. Its mission is to encourage and support the eclectic and inclusive business environment that makes East Walnut Hills one of Cincinnati’s most diverse neighborhoods. The BA promotes the continued growth of the business district, advocates on behalf of its members, and coordinates signature events—such as Walk on Woodburn—showcasing the district’s value as a center of quality living.
If you’re interested in joining, please contact the BA EWHA Board liaison, Sara Siefring.
President – Deb Dereshkevich
Vice-president – Sara Siefring
Treasurer – Andrea Siefring-Robbins
Secretary – Diane Christian-Budd
Current Business Association members (presenting members are designated with an asterisk):
* &Sundries, 2807 Woodburn Ave.
* Argos Pet, 2801 Woodburn Ave.
Back Architects, 2128 Alpine Pl.
Cafe Mochiko, 1524 Madison Rd.
* Dentistry on Madison, 1534 Madison Rd.
East Walnut Hills Farmers’ Market
Gather Cincy, 2345 Ashland Ave.
* Helmer, Martins, Tate & Garrett Co., LPA, 1745 Madison Rd.
The Hillside Trust, 710 Tusculum Ave., Alms Park
* Indigenous Gallery, 1609 Madison Rd.
Lumen Ink Tattoo, 2813 Woodburn Ave.
Manifest Gallery, 2727 Woodburn Ave.
* Metamorfa, 2815 Woodburn Ave.
Mike Albert Sales & Service, 10381 Evendale Dr.
New Thought Unity Center, 1401 East McMillan St.
* On My Mat Yoga, 1309 East McMillan St.
* Parlour, 2600 Woodburn Ave.
Purcell Marian High School, 2935 Hackberry St.
* Rowan Emery, 2809 Woodburn Ave.
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, 2530 Victory Pkwy.
Schulhoff Equipment Rental, 2709 Woodburn Ave.
Sevey Chase Properties, 1433 East McMillan St.
* Urban Stead Cheese, 3036 Woodburn Ave.
Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation, 656 East McMillan St.
* Woodburn Brewing, 2800 Woodburn Ave.
* Woodburn Games, 2803 Woodburn Ave.